DiskDigger marks as a remarkable software for a Windows PC, which strives to find and recover the deleted files from any of the storage media, readable by the computer.
Whether the files were lost due to an accident or intentional format of your system, DiskDigger download promises to restore them from any of the media drives including hard drives, USB Flash Drives, CD, DVDs or memory cards.
Overall, DiskDigger for Windows is the best resort to undo the petrifying deletion of the important files from your PC.
DiskDigger for PC
App Name: DiskDigger
Developer: Defiant Technologies
Supported Windows: Windows XP+
Last Updated: October 05, 2018
The latest 2018 version of DiskDigger for Windows is 220.127.116.1191. Free download and installation of the programme is available for all the versions of Windows, including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Linux. Get your hands on this newest update of the software with the license key, by clicking the download button as mentioned in this article.
Latest DiskDigger File Information
|Application||DiskDigger for PC|
|App Size||568 KB|
|Supported Windows||Windows XP+|
|App Developer||Defiant Technologies|
|Last Updated||October 05, 2018|
- Dig deep mode of DiskDigger lets a user undo the deleted files from FAT and exFAT partitions, along with the recovery and sorting of files on the basis of name, size and date.
- Whereas the dig deeper mode bestows users with some of the following attributes.
- Complete scanning of the disk to restore the files of the specific type.
- Scanning the file from a particular partition of the disk.
- Works with all the major versions of the Windows OS, including 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- An option is available to view the restored files in the form of list or thumbnail previews.
- Available scanning of the VHD and VDI files.
- Directing the binary disk images.
How to use DiskDigger on PC?
In the first opinion DiskDigger seems to be a complicated scenario, but this article aims to resolve all the dilemmas regarding the use of the software in a Windows PC. Follow the steps as mentioned below to make an effective use of DiskDigger, so as to recover the deleted files and photos from your PC:
- Download and install the latest 2018 version of the DiskDigger exe file, by clicking the download tab as mentioned in this article.
- Launch the application in your Windows PC by selecting its zip file and opening the extracted program.
- Proceed by selecting the option of ‘physical disk’.
- Choose the storage device from which you want to recover the deleted file.
- Select either of the available options of dig deep and dig deeper. Dig deeper counts to be a more efficient choice.
- Next, choose the file which you want to recover from the list of deleted files that pop up.
- As the window pops up, select the destination for the recovered file.
- Boom! You’re done!
Undoubtedly, DiskDigger works as an outstanding idea to recover and restore the deleted files, photos or videos in a Windows PC. With a very friendly user interface, the software is a blessing for all the users of Windows. Working in two modes of dig deep or deeper, the application effortlessly finds and recovers the accidental deleted or lost files.
It is to be warned that many peculiar websites such as uptodown and 4pda, aim for a malignant and erred download of DiskDigger file. Whereas, this website serves its users with the latest and safest download version of DiskDigger.